Saturday 19 January 2013

Somehow this never got posted...

Little C has arrived, making Sweet P a big sister! Little C arrived on Wednesday, May 23rd - just 4 days before Sweet P's 3rd birthday! She is so in love with her little brother! The hardest part, so far, has been my recovery from the c-section. I feel much better this time than I did with my first c-section, but finding the restrictions so much more difficult this time around. Not being able to lift Sweet P (she is counting down the weeks until I can pick her up again), and not being able to drive have been the hardest. I feel pretty good physically, so I keep coming up with all these things I want to do, but I can't do them yet because of the restrictions - and I am still healing. This time, I am determined to not waste any of my year off sitting in front of the TV - except during Little C's 24/7 nursing sessions! LOL. There is so much I want to do this time around! Anyway, I hope you will enjoy following along on my journey into motherhood the second time around. Some of my posts will be about th.e things we have done/are going to do, some of them will be random thoughts etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment