Monday 14 January 2013

I'm Back.....

After almost 2 weeks of no computer (our motherboard died, then we couldn't decide what to buy, and then when we did buy, we had to wait for Geek Squad to set it up and transfer our 150GB of data from our old computer to this one). Anyway, now that I have a computer again, I plan to get back on the blogging train. So time has been flying I can't believe Little C is nearly 8 months old! Not much has changed around here. We are running out of space in our tiny house, so we will be spending the next year or so updating and fixing up the house and getting ready to sell it. Get ready to see lots of before and after pics as well as DIY stuff, since we will be doing it all ourselves and with a very limited budget. Hope you will find some inspiration in our projects. My main source of inspiration is the blog younghouselove.com. I am addicted to this site after receiving the book for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment