Tuesday 12 March 2013

Unplugged

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. Sheesh! However, it wasn't completely unplanned. I have been making a conscious effort to unplug/tune-out of electronics and tune in to my family. I don't want my kids growing up always seeing us attached to some electronic device.

We have even cut back our cable dramatically, and once our last month of credit on the bill comes in, we will cancel completely. We can watch most of our shows online via the station websites, Netflix, etc. and the others can be downloaded (or, with the money we save on cable, we can buy the full seasons of our favourite shows on DVD).

So, while I hope to continue (or start) blogging on a more consistent basis, it might be further apart between posts for this reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment